Welcome Back To P.E.

Hi Parents,

I am Stacy Marchese, the Physical Education Teacher at St. Katharine of Siena School. I will be teaching your son/daughter PE once a week. I am looking forward to an awesome year! We will be playing fun games and many teamwork activities. My goal is for everyone to leave with a smile!! If you ever need to get in touch with me, please feel free to email me at smarchese@sksschool.org. You can always find it on the SKS home page.

Welcome to my new blog. I wanted a way to communicate to the entire school important information throughout the year. I will be using this to post the Activity Calendar for grades K - 4. Jump Rope for Heart information and anything else that may come along.

One change this year is my uniform policy. Every student is required to wear the SKS PE uniform (new or old logo) on Physical Education days.

Here is the new policy:

*Every child gets two misses of their uniform per trimester. If they miss a third time, they will receive a Demerit. A fourth time a Detention. We want them wearing their SCHOOL UNIFORM!!
 
Here is what your child should look like for Physical Education Class...

This is Correct!















Here is what a miss looks like:

 -Wore the wrong pair of socks (only allowed to wear solid white, black or navy blue)
              NO ELITES! Nike, Adidas, Under Armor etc. logo are fine, just keep it plain!
    -Wore the wrong shorts (wore CYO football or basketball shorts)
    -Wore the wrong PE shirt (not sure what they would wear instead, this usually isn't a problem)
    -Forgot to wear sneakers on Dress Down Day. Please bring sneakers to school if your child is wearing something else on their feet for Dress Down Day. They can change back when class is over.

THIS IS WRONG!











Here's to an AWESOME YEAR!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pickleball 4th Grade

Pickleball in PE!

7th Grade Pickleball